How can I help to keep Wasco looking its best?

Ways you can help keep Wasco looking its best include:

  • Do not tolerate illicit activity - report crime by calling the Kern County Sheriff’s Department at 661-758-7266
  • Fence or secure properties that might attract trespassers or vandals
  • Keep all property free of trash, debris and overgrown, dead or unmanaged landscaping
  • Keep grounds and structures clean, tidy and well maintained
  • Report violations and nuisances through the Wasco MyGov website.

Show All Answers

1. How can I help to keep Wasco looking its best?
2. How do I file a code compliance complaint?
3. I received a violation notice. Who do I contact to ask questions about this notice?
4. I received an administrative citation. How do I appeal it?
5. How do I report illegal dumping?
6. How can I maintain my residential property so I don’t receive a violation notice?
7. How do I report graffiti?