Tier 2 (red) as of October 13,2020. Full Kern County Public Health Services Press Release (PDF). The following businesses and activities are now allowed to resume with modifications:
- Personal care services are allowed to open indoors.
- Museums, zoos and aquariums are allowed to open indoors with 25% capacity.
- Places of worship are allowed to open indoors with 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is fewer.
- Gyms and fitness centers are allowed to open indoors at 10% capacity.
- Restaurants are allowed to open indoors with 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is fewer.
- Movie theaters are allowed to open indoors with 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is fewer.
Gov. Gavin Newsom and state health officials issued a statewide order on June 18, 2020 that requires Californians to wear a mask in high-risk settings amid the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, with some exceptions.
Other existing guidelines remain in effect, such as the need to maintain six feet of social distancing, wash your hands frequently, refrain from touching your face, and stay home when ill.
Get the latest information regarding services the City is providing during this time and updated office hours.
Latest Kern County and Statewide information.
Information on local and nearby testing sites.
Local and statewide intimation for businesses.
The City of Wasco is offering financial assistance to qualifying Small Businesses.