Guidelines for Using Dial-A-Ride
- Call 30 to 45 minutes before you need to be at your destination. To request Dial-A-Ride service dial 661-758-7222.
- Dial-A-Ride passengers may board or exit the bus at any safe location within the service area.
- Dial-A-Ride services are available to all riders.
- Same day service will be provided as available, on first come, first served basis.
- Service is available Monday through Saturday: 8 am to 3:30 pm (lunch Noon to 1 pm)
- Service is provided on paved and maintained roads only.
|Adult (to State Prison)||$2|
|Adult (within Wasco)||$1.75|
|Seniors (62 and older)/Disabled||$1|
|Youth (5 to 10 years)||$1|
|Children (0 to 4 years)||$0.25|
|Age||Number of Rides||Fee Amount|
|Seniors and Disabled Discount||11 rides ||$10|
Rules for Riding
- All passengers must have exact fare
- Dial-A-Ride cannot operate outside City limits
- Dial-A-Ride is a “curb to curb” service
- Call 30 to 45 minutes before you need to be at your destination
- All Passengers must remain in their seats while the bus is in motion
- No large objects are allowed on the bus that will block the walkway, or that you cannot hold on your lap - if items take up another seat, there is an additional charge at passenger rate
- No transporting of passengers that do not practice proper hygiene, or dirty laundry
- No large strollers or personal shopping carts are allowed on the bus - only umbrella style strollers may be used, and must be stowed in the passenger compartment directly under your seat or in front of your legs
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- No eating or drinking while on the bus
- No flammable material/containers are allowed on the bus
- No smoking on the bus
- No offensive items or language on the bus