Service is Currently Unavailable
Guidelines for Using Dial-A-Ride
- Reservations are required to be made 24 hours in advance, by calling (661)758-7222.
- Face covering will be required at all times
- Dial-A-Ride services are available to all riders.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday,
Closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m.- 1:00 p.m. (hours of operation are subject to change)
- How to Reserve a Ride: Call 24 hours in advance and schedule both your pick-up and return trip.
- Information that will be requested: Name, Address, Contact number, Number of Passengers, Pick-up location and Drop-oﬀ location.
- Must provide EXACT fare.
|Adult (to State Prison)||$2|
|Adult (within Wasco)||$1.75|
|Seniors (62 and older)/Disabled||$1|
|Youth (5 to 10 years)||$1|
|Children (0 to 4 years)||$0.25|
|Age||Number of Rides||Fee Amount|
|Seniors and Disabled Discount||11 rides||$10|
Rules for Riding
- All passengers must have exact fare
- Dial-A-Ride cannot operate outside City limits
- Dial-A-Ride is a “curb to curb” service
- Call 30 to 45 minutes before you need to be at your destination
- All Passengers must remain in their seats while the bus is in motion
- No large objects are allowed on the bus that will block the walkway, or that you cannot hold on your lap - if items take up another seat, there is an additional charge at passenger rate
- No transporting of passengers that do not practice proper hygiene, or dirty laundry
- No large strollers or personal shopping carts are allowed on the bus - only umbrella style strollers may be used, and must be stowed in the passenger compartment directly under your seat or in front of your legs
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- No eating or drinking while on the bus
- No flammable material/containers are allowed on the bus
- No smoking on the bus
- No offensive items or language on the bus